Access to some ODU administrative technology resources can be requested online and more will be coming soon.
If you simply need to create your MIDAS account and will not require any permissioned access to administrative systems, instructions to do so can be found HERE.
|Can be Requested Online:||Coming Soon:|
- Go to the MIDAS website https://midas.odu.edu and log in with your MIDAS ID and password.
- Click on Account Request from the left menu.
- Click Account Request again.
- If you are requesting an additional account for yourself, select yourself and click Next.
Requesting an account for someone else
BUDs: Type in the UIN of the person you are requesting the account for and click Search. Confirm the name of the person that appears, enter the applicable budget code and click Next.
Supervisors: Select the employee from the dropdown list of your employees, enter the applicable budget code and click Next.
- If you are requesting an account for someone other than yourself, you will be presented with the option to type in additional contact information to include for the request and click Next.
- Select the appropriate job function and account that you are requesting and click Next.
- Provide a justification for the request and click Next.
- (Optional) Multiple Budget Unit Directors may appear in your list; select the appropriate BUD for your area and click Next.
- Verify the information in the summary is correct and click Finish.
- Please be patient while the request is processed. Once you receive confirmation that the request was processed, please check your email for future communication regarding the progress of your request.