Access to some ODU administrative technology resources can be requested online and more will be coming soon.
|Can be Requested Online:||Coming Soon:|
Request Accounts for Yourself:
Note: This option is not available for all MIDAS users. Some users will need their supervisor to request accounts for them.
- Log into https://midas.odu.edu
- Select 'Account Request' under 'My Account' on the menu.
- Select 'Yourself.' Update your budget code, if necessary. Click 'Next.'
- Select your job function and any additional accounts that are needed. Click 'Next.'
- Provide justification as to why accounts are needed and click 'Next.'
- Review services in Account Request Summary. Make changes, if needed. Click 'Finish.'
- Your request will be processed and submitted.
Requesting Accounts for Someone Else:
- Log into https://midas.odu.edu.
- Select 'Account Request.'
- Select 'Someone Else' and search for user with their University ID number. Update budget code, if necessary and click 'Next.'
- Enter in contact information for user that will need accounts. Click 'Next.'
- Select user job function and any additional accounts that are needed.
- Enter justification for why user needs accounts.
- Review Account Request Summary and make any necessary changes. Click 'Finish.'
- The Account Request will be processed and submitted.