[ skip to content ]
- Kevin R. Crawford
- 3000 Batten Arts and Letters Bldg
- Eager to produce culturally aware, and highly effective communicators within the media arts. I am particularly committed to nurturing student writers, filmmakers in the development and execution of their craft
- Regent University,
Major: Communication General Studies
Degree: Ph. D.
- Screenwriting, Screenstudies, Media activism (post-colonial studies, Deleuze-Guattari studies, etc.), Web studies (rhizomic culture, image hybridity, Internet identity studies), and Transmedia storytelling (telling a single story or story experience across multiple platforms and formats using current digital technologies).
- Media Studies, Film, CTV, Animation, Screenwriting, Narrative Concept and Development
- Crawford, K. (2013). • Glocal Conversations through Popular Culture: Lessons Learned from The Shack and Superbook. University of the Nations, Office of the International Provost, Vol 1(1) (November 2013), (pp. 26).