[ skip to content ]
- Christine Sump
- 2152 Health Sciences Bldg
- I graduated from St Joseph College (West Hartford, CT) in 1980. I have worked in the nursing field since 1980 as a staff nurse, cardiac rehab nurse, charge nurse and educator. I received my Master's degree in Nursing from ODU in 2007. I have been a Nursing Lecturer at ODU since 2010.
- Old Dominion University,
- Saint Joseph College,
- Education Strategies regarding various levels of nursing students.
EMR's and their effect on direct patient care
Licensures and Certifications
Sponsoring Organization: Virginia Board of Nursing
Date Obtained: 1992-07-01
Expiration Date: 2012-04-30
- 2012: Sigma Theta Tau Induction, Sigma Theta Tau
- 2001: Virginia Health and Medical Education New Teacher of the Year, Virginia Health Occupation Education Association