[ skip to content ]
- Dr. Marsillac joined the faculty at ODU in 2010 as an Assistant Professor in the College of Business and Public Administration's Department of Information Technology, Decision Sciences, and Maritime and Supply Chain Management. She has been teaching since 2004 at the University level in the US and internationally. At ODU, she teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in Reverse Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management, and Warehousing.
- University of Toledo,
Major: Manufacturing Management
Degree: Ph. D.
- Goldey-Beacom College,
Major: Information Technology
- Goldey-Beacom College,
Major: Comprehensive General MBA
- Pennsylvania State University,
- Dr. Marsillac's research interests include green supply chain management, sustainable manufacturing, and international partnerships. Dr. Marsillac is an active educator and scholar whose research has been published in international peer-reviewed journals such as the International Journal of Production Economics, the Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, the Journal of Operations and Supply Chain Management, and the International Journal of Technology, Policy and Management. She is also an active reviewer for several of the top journals in the operations and supply chain fields, such as the Journal of Operations Management and the Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education.
- Marsillac, E., and Roh, J. J. (2013). Connecting Product Design, Process and Supply Chain Decisions to Strengthen Global Supply Chain Capabilities. International Journal of Production Economics
- Liao, K., Deng, X., and Marsillac, E. (2013). Factors That Influence Chinese Automotive Suppliers' Mass Customization Capabilities. International Journal of Production Economics
- Jin, Y., and Marsillac, E. (2013). The effect of IT range and order quantity flexibility on firm performance: an empirical study. International Journal of Logistics Economics and Globalization
- Nelson, D., Marsillac, E., and Rao, S. (2012). Antecedents and Evolution of the Green Supply Chain. Journal of Operations and Supply Chain Management, 5, (pp. 29-43).
- Roy, S., Tarafdar, M., Ragu-Nathan, T., and Marsillac, E. (2012). Formative Constructs in Operations and Manufacturing Management Research. Electronic Journal of Business Research Methods, 10, (pp. 34-52).
- Marsillac, E. (2012). Management of the Photovoltaic Supply Chain. International Journal of Technology, Policy and Management, 12, (pp. 195-211).
- Liao, K., Marsillac, E., Johnson, E., and Liao, Y. (2011). Global Supply Chain Adaptations: Supply Base Establishment and Logistics Integration. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 22, (pp. 204-222).
- Nykodym, N., Kahle-Piasecki, L., and Marsillac, E. (2010). The Manager’s Guide to Understanding, Detecting and Thwarting Computer Crime: an International Performance Issue. Performance Improvement Journal, 49 (5), (pp. 42-47).
- Liao, K., Tu, Q., and Marsillac, E. (2010). The Role of Modularity and Integration in Enhancing Manufacturing Performance: An Absorptive Capacity Perspective. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, 21 (7), (pp. 818 – 838).
- Marsillac, E. (2008). Environmental Impacts on Reverse Logistics and Green Supply Chains: Similarities and Integration. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 4, (pp. 411-422).
- 2008: Student Pacemaker of the Year, University of Toledo
- 2007: Honorable Mention, Decision Sciences Institute Best Student Paper , Decision Sciences Institutes
- 2006: University Fellowship, University of Toledo
- 2001: Elected Who’s Who Among Students in American Colleges and Universities
- 2000: Awarded The Outstanding Leadership Award, Goldey-Beacom College
- 1999: Elected Graduate Class President, Goldey-Beacom College
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research
Distribution Center and Material Handling Management - Course development
Sponsoring Organization: ODU
Date: May, 2013 - August, 2013
Awarding Organization: Old Dominion University