[ skip to content ]
- Sharon M. Martin, Ed.D.
- Teletechnet Site Director
- Distance Learning
- Central Va Comm Coll
- I have extensive experience in instructional technology and distance learning.
- Marshall University,
- Major: Medical Technology
- Degree: B.S.
- Medical College of Georgia (now Georgia Regents University),
- Degree: Master's in Health Education (MHE)
- University of Georgia,
- Major: Adult Education
- Degree: Ed.D.
- Critical Thinking, Interdisciplinary Studies, Education
- "Making a Difference" Award for Prgram Support and Technology Enhancement, Central Virginia Community College
- Distinguished Service Award, School of Allied Health Sciences, Medical College of Georgia
- Honarable Mention, Scientific Creativity Award, for The Learning Laboratorian Series, American Society for Medical Technology
- Laboratorian of the Year, Central Savannah River Area (CSRA) Laboratory Society
- Omicron Sigma, Georgia Society for Medical Technology
- Sherwood Medical Professional Achievement Award, Biochemistry, American Society for Medical Technology
- Technology in Education (TIE) Award, Virginia Community College System