[ skip to content ]
- Dr. Wang, an adjunct professor with Engineering Technology at Old Dominion since Fall 2011, earned a B.S. degree in Industry Automation and a M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering from China.
- Old Dominion University,
Major: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Degree: Ph. D.
- Guizhou University,
Major: Electrical Engineering
- Tianjin University of Science and Technology,
Major: Electrical and Automation Engineering
- Areas of Interest: high reliability control system, safety critical system, fault-tolerant system, circuit analysis.
- Wang, R., Gray, W. S., Gonzalez, O. R., and Chavez-Fuentes, J. R. The Tracking Performance of Distributed Recoverable Flight Control Systems Subject to High Intensity Radiated Fields. IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems
- Wang, R., Qi, G., Sun, H., and Chen, X. (2006). Analysis of a Piecewise Chaotic System. Intelligent Information Management Systems and Technologies, 2 (2), (pp. 293-301).
- 2010: Best Presentation Award, American Control Conference
- 2010: Student Travel Grant Award, American Control Conference
- 2008: Student Travel Grant Award, Conference on Control Applications