[ skip to content ]
- Michael Stein
- 2154 Constant Hall
- University of British Columbia,
Degree: Ph. D.
- University of Pennsylvania,
- Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania,
- Rutgers College, Rutgers University,
- Stein, M., and Simunic, D. A. Bridging the Divide: Why Doesn’t Analytical Modeling Inform Empirical Research in Auditing?.
- Stein, M., and Cadman, B. Industry Specialization and Auditor Quality in U.S. Markets.
- Stein, M., Kim, J., Simunic, D. A., and Yi, C. H. The Efficiency of Audit Production and the Pricing of Audit Services: Evidence from South Korea.
- Stein, M., Kim, J., Simunic, D. A., and Yi, C. H. Voluntary Audit and the Cost of Debt Capital for Privately Held Firms: Korean Evidence.
- Li, S., Stein, M., and Wang, L. (2010). ’Keep silent, make money’: Can Chinese firms’ financial data be trusted?. Hong Kong Economic Journal Monthly, May, (pp. 88-90).
Earnings management in China
Conference Name: Annual Finance Meeting
Date: May, 2008
Selover, D. D.