The Learning Commons @ Perry Library is a dynamic, collaborative environment jointly operated by the University Libraries, Information Technology Services and the Center for High Impact Practices. It creates an environment with access to campus resources, services and expertise offered by several academic departments in a single location, as well as facilitates student learning through exploration, collaboration, and discussion.
The Learning Commons @ Perry Library is a collaborative academic space for learners, designed, equipped, and staffed to facilitate interaction, exploration, and co-creation.
Meet the evolving needs of learners in their academic endeavors and foster creativity, innovation, and experimentation through:
- Expertise and resources that are easily accessible
- Spaces that are flexible, attractive, and comfortable
- Technology that is relevant and engaging, seamless and ubiquitous
- A community of support that builds relationships and complements learning activities
- Continual Improvement in alignment with University mission and goals