Supporting the Recruitment, Retention and Development of Diverse Faculty
The committee shall be responsible for seeking opportunities to support faculty in scholarship, teaching and service; promoting inclusive excellence; supporting faculty search committees; leading the faculty retention initiative; assessing outcomes of inclusion activities such as mentorship.
John R. Broderick Diversity Champion Award
We are extremely proud of our College of Health Sciences faculty members who have won the John R. Broderick Diversity Champion Award.
Past recipients include:
- Michele Kekeh, School of Community & Environmental Health, 2020 Spring
- Elizabeth Locke, Schoold of Rehabilitation Sciences, 2020 Spring
- Dr. Muge Akpinar-Elci, Professor & Chair, Community & Environmental Health, 2017-2018 Fall
- Dr. Shelley Mishoe - Dean, College of Health Sciences, 2015-2016, Fall
- Dr. Anna Jeng - Professor, Community and Environmental Health, 2014-2015, Fall
- Sharon Stull-Lecturer, Dental Hygiene, 2019
- Dr. Kimberly Adams Tuff - Associate Professor, Nursing, 2013-2014 Spring
- Dr. Harry Zhang - Associate Professor, Community and Environmental Health, 2013-2014 Spring
Questions or Ideas for the Committee?
Contact our committee chair Harry Zhang.