Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, North Carolina State University, (1963)
M.S. in Electrical Engineering, North Carolina State University, (1962)
B.S. in Electrical Engineering, University of South Carolina, (1960)
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research
- Levinstein, I. B., Keyes, D., Lasseigne, D. G., Zahorian, S. and Stanley, W. "Computer Science, Engineering, and Mathematics Scholarships Program (CSEMS)" $220,000. Federal. 2000 - 2002
- Stanley, W. and Jeffords, J. (2006). Electronic Communications: Principles and Systems. Thomas Delmar Learning.
- Stanley, W. (2005). Technical Mathematics and Applications with MATLAB. Thomas Delmar Learning.
- Faculty Member of the Year Awards,
- Most Inspiring Facult Member Awards, College of Engineering Technology
- 1996: State Council of Higher Education in Virginia Outstanding Faculty Award,