P Thomas Vernier
- Sözer, E. B., Pocetti, C. F., and Vernier, T. (2018). Asymmetric patterns of small molecule transport after nanosecond and microsecond electropermeabilization. The Journal of Membrane Biology, 251 (2), pp. 197-210.
- Sabuncu, A. C., Stacey, M. W., Craviso, G. L., Semenova, N., Vernier, T., Leblanc, N., Chatterjee, I., and Zaklit, J. (2018). Dielectric properties of isolated adrenal chromaffin cells determined by microfluidic impedance spectroscopy. Bioelectrochemistry, 119, pp. 84-91.
- Sözer, E. B., Pocetti, C. F., and Vernier, T. (2018). Transport of charged small molecules after electropermeabilization - drift and diffusion. BMC Biophysics, 11, pp. 11.
- Fernández, M. L., Risk, M. R., and Vernier, T. (2017). Electropore formation in mechanically constrained phospholipid bilayers. Journal of Membrane Biology pp. 1-9.
- Merla, C., Apollonio, F., Paffi, A., Marino, C., Vernier, T., and Liberti, M. (2017). Monopole patch antenna for in vivo exposure to nanosecond pulsed electric fields. Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing, 55 (7), pp. 1073-1083.
- Castellani, F., Teissié, J., and Vernier, T. (2017). Permeabilizing phospholipid bilayers with non-normal electric fields. The Journal of Membrane Biology
- Sözer, E. B., Levine, Z. A., and Vernier, T. (2017). Quantitative limits on small molecule transport via the electropermeome - measuring and modeling single nanosecond perturbations. Scientific Reports, 7 (1), pp. 57.
- Yang, L., Craviso, G. L., Vernier, T., Chatterjee, I., and Leblanc, N. (2017). Nanosecond electric pulses differentially affect inward and outward currents in patch clamped adrenal chromaffin cells. PLOS ONE, 12 (7), pp. 1-20.
- Marracino, P., Castellani, F., Vernier, T., Liberti, M., and Apollonio, F. (2017). Geometrical Characterization of an Electropore from Water Positional Fluctuations. The Journal of Membrane Biology, 250 (1), pp. 11--19.
- S\"ozer, Esin B., Wu, Y., Romeo, S., and Vernier, T. (2017). Nanometer-Scale Permeabilization and Osmotic Swelling Induced by 5-ns Pulsed Electric Fields. The Journal of Membrane Biology, 250 (1), pp. 21--30.
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research
- Vernier, T.; Guo, S. "Hydroxyl Radical Generation and Dendritic Cell Activation" $248,403. Commercial. July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018
- Vernier, T. "Nanoelectropulse-Induced Changes In Cell Excitability: A Molecular Mechanism For Membrane Depolarization" $25,000. Federal. June 15, 2016 - June 14, 2017