The 2023 Spring Education Expo will be held at Webb University Center North & Central Cafe on Friday, March 31, 2023, from 9 AM - 5 PM.
The Spring Education Expo gives employers the opportunity to recruit students and alumni who have an interest in full-time professional positions working in the K-12 setting in education, counseling, or speech-pathology/audiology.
The expo will be formatted as follows:
- 9 AM - 12 PM Networking and Student Interview Sign-Up
- 12 PM - 1 PM Break
- 1: PM - 5 PM Interviews
The morning session (9 AM - 12 PM) is your opportunity to meet and network with employers. You will have the opportunity to schedule on-site interviews for the afternoon. Please note the afternoon session (1 PM - 5 PM) is only for interviews and employers will not be available for networking.
The Spring Education Expo is an opportunity for you to interview with employers while showcasing your skills and experience. The keys to a successful expo experience are preparation and follow-up. Here is a checklist to help you get prepared:
- Research the list of participating employers through Handshake
- Have your resume reviewed by Career Development Services
- Prepare your 30-second introduction
- Make sure you have professional attire, a padfolio, and copies of your resume
- Don't forget to ask for business cards at the expo so you can follow up with thank you notes via email or through LinkedIn