- Project management oversight and assistance to bring about the successful completion of University-wide projects involving IT tools and resources
- Project Consulting
- Professional development and training on project management
Using best practice methodologies, the Project Management Office (PMO) can assist with the planning and delivery of projects. Using a standard methodology, this service defines schedules and manages projects for large, complex efforts.
Services offered include:
- Project Management using a standard lifecycle methodology including process design, defining needs, project proposals, organizing teams, meeting facilitation, risk management, plan development
- Project proposal assistance
- Best practice coaching and mentoring
- Project Management framework and template guidance
- Project start-up services
- Administrative Units
- Academic departments
- Efforts must be fully funded and supported by departmental resources.
Visit Getting Started on the Project Management Office website for more information.
Active IT Projects
Project Management Office Team