Chief Departmental Advisor
- Ph. D. Massachusetts Institute Of Technology
- Imaging the quarks and gluons of the atomic nucleus via high energy electron scattering. Current research is primarily at Jefferson Laboratory
Advising Session Instructions
- Run a degree evaluation using "Degree Works" on LEO. Print a copy and bring it to advising if you find any problems.
- Download and complete as much as possible of the advising session form.
- If your information has changed since the last advising session, download and complete the student data sheet.