Launch Hampton Roads Mentor Program
A Call To All Mentors!
While the Launch Hampton Roads Mentor Program is still under construction, we are actively recruiting those who would like to donate their time and effort to the betterment of the Hampton Roads entrepreneurial community. Please look forward to more updates on this page including Mentor Program specifics in the near future. Mentors and proteges alike can benefit from the program.
- Have an increased presence in the business community
- Receive positive branding and increased social reputation
- Receive feedback on mentroing and coaching styles
- Develop the potential for future business relationships
Participation as a mentor in the Launch Hampton Roads Mentor Program is open to succesful small business owners, business coaches, subject matter experts, and those with previous small business mentoring experience.
- Potential mentors will be required to submit the application included on the page as well as signing the mentor/protege agreement.
- Potential mentors will attend a brief orientation/interview with the Launch Hampton Roads Program Manager.
- Small Business owners applying to be a mentor must have been in business longer than two years or have previously run a small business
Please inquire more about participating in the mentor program at: