Information Technology Services (ITS) offers faculty, staff, and students a wide range of technology services and support. Our mission is to provide high-quality cost-effective computing and communications services that meet the needs of the University community.
As technology continues to change the face of higher education, ITS is committed to progressing Old Dominion University's innovative educational delivery processes and technology resources.
ITS provides, maintains, and/or manages the following systems and services university-wide:
- Computing accounts for faculty, staff, and students
- Academic & instructional computer labs
- Administrative computing systems
- Data & telecommunications networks
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet connectivity
- MonarchVision (Cable TV)
- Media technology equipment in support of academic and University-related activities