The non-degree entry form should be submitted online, mailed, or faxed to the address/fax number on the forms if you are taking any of the courses on this page. There is a $50 non-refundable fee for attending ODU as a Non-Degree student.
Unless you have met all of the MBA Program criteria for non-degree status, you will not be permitted to take MBA Courses.
The MBA Program requires an evaluation of GMAT scores and GPA to qualify for non-degree status. Unofficial copies of both the GMAT and transcripts can be used for this purpose.
If you have not met the criteria for enrollment as a non-degree MBA student, you might consider the following courses. If you choose these courses, you do not register in the MBA Program Office or see the MBA Graduate Program Director.
- The only prerequisite for the MBA Program is the successful completion of a Calculus course. This can be taken at ODU (MATH 200) or another college or community college (MATH 270 at TCC).
- Or, there are courses in other graduate programs that may be used as electives in the MBA Program once you are admitted.
- Economics (ECON, prerequisites apply). To contact the Economics Department, please call 683-3567.
You may not take ECON 604 or 612
- Public Administration courses (PADM, prerequisites apply). To contact the Public Administration Program, please call 683-3961.
- PORT 6XX Please call 683-3964 for more information.
- TAX (prerequisites apply). To contact the Tax Program, please call 683-3529