This agreement applies to your use of the on-line services provided through this website. By clicking the consent link at the bottom of this page, you indicate that you understand and accept the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- You agree to provide true, accurate and complete payment information.
- You understand that payments made on weekends/holidays will be processed the next business day.
- You understand that ODU Parking Services only accepts Visa and MasterCard for on-line payments.
- You understand that a one-time $10.00 per citation late fee is applied to unpaid citations 60 days or older from issue date.
- You acknowledge that on-line hold removals will be processed within 24 hours pending any unforeseen circumstances. Furthermore, you acknowledge that the hold indicator will be removed only upon verification of the online payment submission and that all delinquent citations must be resolved before a hold indicator can be removed. (Delinquent citations are those citations that are overdue and have resulted in a hold indicator being placed on an ODU account preventing course add/drop, registration, transcript requests and diploma receipt)
- You acknowledge and accept that you will be charged a processing fee of $3.50 per citation in addition to the payment amount indicated.
- You understand that all delinquent parking citations must be resolved prior to purchasing a parking permit on-line. Delinquent citations will be identified during the on-line session and may be paid at the time of registration in a separate transaction.
- You recognize that there is no processing fee applied for on-line permit purchases
- You understand that the permit fulfillment process takes up to 7 business days from the time of permit order to the receipt of the permit through the mail.
- You agree to provide true, accurate and complete vehicle information.
If you experience any problems while using this website, please contact Parking Services during normal business hours at:
Online Services are available from:
Monday - Saturday from 4:00 am - 12 midnight & Sunday from 12 noon - 12 midnight EST
On-Line Permit Sale Dates:
2013 - 2014 Spring Student Permits: 4/14/14 through 8/18/14
2013 - 2014 Faculty/Staff Permits: 09/03/13 through 09/30/14