[ skip to content ]

Off-Campus Support

We are here to support you! Whether you are an ODU student in need of assistance or a permanent resident with a concern, use these options to assist you.

Norfolk CARES
  • General questions related to being a Norfolk resident?
  • Need landlord resources or have concerns?
  • Residential parking questions?
  • Questions or comments about trash in your neighborhood?

Norfolk CARES is a confidential service that helps you partner with the City of Norfolk to solve your problems and answer your questions.

ODU Concerns
  • Non-urgent safety concerns in your neighborhood?
  • Something you wish the University knew about an off-campus neighborhood?

By using the ODU Concerns button you can report general, non-emergency, concerns to the ODU administration. As always, emergencies should be reported to police.

Student Conduct Violation

Because the Code of Student Conduct is based on shared values, it sets a range of expectations for University students and student organizations no matter where or when their conduct may take place. The Code may apply to conduct occurring off University premises when the conduct affects a substantial University interest.