Acceptable Financial Documentation for I-20/DS-2019 Issuance
All financial documentation must be accompanied by the new FINANCIAL FORM.
- financial guarantee from a government sponsor (U.S. or home country) AND/OR foreign government sponsors who provide letters of conditional sponsorshop based on university admission
- your personal bank account documentation (i.e. transaction history or online statement)
- your sponsor's bank account documentation (i.e. transaction history or online statement)
- ODU financial form completed by the bank with the appropriate section(s) completed
- offer letter for an ODU or ODU Research Foundation assistantship (scans and copies allowed in that case)
- issued within the last year
NOTE: ISSS reserves the right to require original or additional documentation before processing a request.
UNacceptable Financial Documentation for I-20/DS-2019 Issuance
- letters veryfing an adjunct position
- documents issued more than one year ago
- investment portfolios/retirement accounts
- lines of credit