Download & Install
Please contact departmentally-assigned Technical Support Person (TSP) to install WebDrive on your machine on campus
The ITS help desk cannot troubleshoot installation on home or personal computers. While it is a simple procedure, proceed at your own risk.
- Download the version of the WebDrive software below that matches your version of Windows. You will be asked for your MIDAS ID and password.
- Find where the program was downloaded to, and double-click it to start installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen for finalizing set up. No settings should need to be changed from their default values.
- At the prompt, restart your computer.
- Once you have restarted, follow the Configuring WebDrive instructions at left.
WebDrive has built-in support for the industry standard SSL protocol. WebDrive will open an encrypted tunnel between the client computer and the remote server; giving you secure transmission of critical data over the Internet.