[ skip to content ]
- Yin Xu
- Associate Professor
- 2144 Constant Hall
- University Of South Carolina - Columbia,
- Major: Business Administration/Accounting
- Degree: Ph. D.
- University of South Carolina,
- Degree: Master of Accountancy
- University of Akron,
- Major: Accounting
- Degree: B.S.
- Xu, Y., Xu, Y., and Tuttle, B. (2005). The role of social influence in using accounting performance information to evaluate subordinates: a causal attribution approach. Behavioral Research in Accounting, 17, (pp. 191-210).
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research