[ skip to content ]
- Wu He
- Assistant Professor
- Information Technology & Decision Sciences
- 2022 Constant Hall
- University of Missouri,
Major: Information Science
Degree: Ph. D.
- DongHua University,
Major: Computer Science
Degree: Bachelor of Computer Science
- Examining Students' Online Interaction in a Live Video Streaming Environment Using Data Mining and Text Mining. Computers in Human Behavior, 29(1), (pp. 90-102).
- He, W., and Xu, L. Integration of Distributed Enterprise Applications: A Survey. IEEE Transactions on Industry Informatics, 10 ((1)), (pp. 35-42).
- He, W., Zha, S., and Li, L. Social Media Competitive Analysis and Text Mining: A Case Study in the Pizza Industry. International Journal of Information Management
- Abdous, M., He, W., and Yen, C. Using educational data mining to reveal live video streaming students’ learning behaviors. Journal of Educational Technology & Society
- He, W. A survey of security risks of mobile social media through blog mining and an extensive literature search. Information Management & Computer Security, 21 (5),
- He, W. (2011). Integrating both Wikis and XML with Case Bases to Facilitate Case Base Development and Maintenance. Expert System with Applications, 38 (7),
- He, W., Erdelez, S., and Wang, F. K. (2010). Examining a Case-based Reasoning System Using Mental Models as a Framework. International Journal of Learning Technology, 5 (1),
- 2010: 2010 Best Research Paper Award, 28th Annual Conference of the National University Telecommunications Network
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research
Improving Security Behavior of Employees in Cyberspace through Evidence-based Malware Reports and E-Learning Materials
Sponsoring Organization: National Science Foundation
Date: September 15, 2013 - August 31, 2016
Awarding Organization: Federal