[ skip to content ]
- Miriam Bridges
- Business Reference Librarian
- University Libraries
- 145 Perry Library
- I am the Business Reference Librarian at Old Dominion University Library. I teach library instruction classes and workshops,
answer students, faculty and staff questions related to business topics, select and choose library materials to support the
College of Business and Public Administration.
- University of Maryland College Park,
- Major: Library and Information Services
- Degree: M.L.S. Master of Library Science
- The Ohio State University,
- Major: Labor and Human Resources Management
- Degree: M.L.H.R.
- Elizabeth City State University,
- Major: Political Science
- Degree: B.A.
- 2006: George Mason University Individual Impact Award, George Mason University
- 2006: George Mason University ITU Caught in the Act Award, George Mason University
- 2007: ARL Initiative to Recruit a Diverse Workforce Fellow, ARL