[ skip to content ]
- Kate Ferguson
- Adjunct Instructional Faculty
- Human Movement Sciences
- 203 Research Park I
- After a 25 year career as a microbiologist, Dr Ferguson moved into academic research administration. She collaborates across
disciplines to develop research ideas, methods, and competitively apply for grant funding.
- East Tennessee State University,
- Major: Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis
- Degree: Ed.D.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University,
- Major: Microbiology
- Degree: M.S.
- College of William and Mary,
- Major: Biology
- Degree: B.S.
- Social determinants of health and health disparities, factors contributing to healthcare professionals' practice choice, and
variables influencing research productivity.
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research