[ skip to content ]
- Regent University,
- Major: Counseling Education and Supervision
- Degree: Ph. D.
- Loyola University,
- Major: Pastoral Studies
- Degree: M.P.S Masters Pastoral Studies
- College of William and Mary,
- Major: Counseling
- Degree: M.Ed.
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute,
- Major: Psychology
- Degree: B.S.
Licensures and Certifications
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Sponsoring Organization: Virginia Board of Counseling
- Del Corso, J. The Practice of Career Adaptability.Psychology of Career Counseling. Hauppauge, NY: Nova Sciences Publishers.
- Del Corso, J. The Theory of Career Adaptability.Psychology of Career Counseling. Hauppauge, NY: Nova Sciences Publishers.
- Del Corso, J., and Briddick, H. Using Audience to Foster Self- Narrative Construction and Career Adaptability.Handbook of Career Interventions. Washington DC: American Psychological Association.
- Del Corso, J. O*Net Work Importance Locator/Profiler Review.A Counselor's Guide to Career Assessment Instruments 6th Edition, Eds. Chris Wood & Danica Hays
- Rehfuss, M. C., Del Corso, J., Glavin, K., and Wykes, S. (2011). ). Impact of the Career Style Interview on individuals with career concerns. Journal of Career Assessment, 19 (4), (pp. 405-419).
- Rehfuss, M. C., Cosio, S., and Del Corso, J. (2011). Counselors’ perspectives on using the Career Style Interview with clients. The Career Development Quarterly, 59 (3), (pp. 208-218).
- Del Corso, J., Rehfuss, M. C., and Glavin, K. (2011). Striving to adapt: Addressing Adler’s work task in the 21st century.. Journal of Individual Psychology., 67 (2), (pp. 88-106).
- Del Corso, J., and Rehfuss, M. C. (2011). The role of narrative in career construction theory. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 79 (2), (pp. 334-339).
- 2010: Mentor's Grant Award, National Career Development Association
- 2011: NECA $1000 Scholarship Recipient- ACA, National Employment Career Association
- 2012: Leadership Academy, National Career Development Association