[ skip to content ]
- Jonathan Backens
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- 231 Kaufman Hall
- Old Dominion University,
Major: Electrical and Computer Engineering
Degree: Ph. D.
- Christopher Newport University,
Major: Computer Engineerings and Computer Science
- Backens, J. (2012). A Game Theoretic Approach to Multihop Wireless Mesh Networks. Journal of Computer Science and Technology
- Backens, J. (2011). A Game Theoretic Approach to Increase Performance in Multihop Wireless Mesh Networks.. Beijing: 5th Internation conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks.
- Backens, J. (2009). A Rural Implementation of a 52 Node Mixed Wireless Mesh Network in Macha, Zambia.. Maputo: 1st Internation ICST Conference on e-Infrastructure and e-Services for Developing Countries.
- Backens, J. (2009). Rural Wireless Mesh Networking in Africa: an Experiential Study.. New Orleans, LA: 24th International Conference on Computers and their Applications.
- Backens, J. (2009). Throughput Potential of Overlay Cognitive Wireless Mesh Networks.. Boston, MA: 4th Internation Conference on Wireless Algorithsm, Systems and Applications.
- 2009: Virginia Space Grant Consortium Graduate Fellow, Old Dominion University
- 2008: GAANN Graduate Fellow, Old Dominion University
- 2003: Karl Beamer Honors Scholar, Christopher Newport University
- 2000: Dean's List, Christopher Newport University