[ skip to content ]
- Carol Simpson
- Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Academic Affairs
- 222 Koch Hall
- ETH Zurich,
- Major: Structural Geology
- Degree: Ph. D.
- University of Witwatersrand,
- Major: Geology
- Degree: M.Sc.
- Simpson, C., and De Paor, D. G. (2010). Restoring maps and memoirs to four-dimensional space using virtual globe technology: a case study from the Scottish Highlands.Continental Tectonics and Mountain Building: The Legacy of Peach & Horne (pp. 335, 429-441). Special Publication of the Geological Society of London.
- Pinan-Llamas, A., and Simpson, C. (2009). Primary structure influence on compositional banding in psammites: Examples from the Puncoviscana Formation, north-central
Argentina. Journal of Structural Geology, 31, (pp. 55-71).
- Pinan-Llamas, A., and Simpson, C. (2006). Deformation of Gondwana margin turbidites during the Pampean Orogeny, North-central, Argentina. Geological Society of America Bulletin, 118 (9), (pp. 1270-1279).
- Whitmeyer, S., and Simpson, C. (2004). Regional Deformation of the Sierra de San Luis, Argentina: Implications for the Paleozoic Development of Western Gondwana. Tectonics, v.23 (TC1005),
- A Self-drive virtual field trip to the Vredefort Impact Structure, S.A., incorporating virtual specimens and digitized legacy
- Conference Name:
- Date: 2010
De Paor, D.
Beebe, M. R.
Strand, J. M.
- 2010: "Most Powerful and Influential Woman" award, The National Diversity Council
- 2009: Honorary Inductee, Golden Key International Honour Society
- 2009: Honorary Inductee, Phi Kappa Phi
- 2006: Elected to AURA Personnel Policy Committee