[ skip to content ]
- Charlene Brassington
- School of Community & Environmental Health
- 3134 Health Sciences Bldg
- Retired as a Navy Captain in Feb 2006 after 30 years as an Industrial Hygiene Officer. Began teaching OSH, IH, and environmental
protection at ODU in January 2008.
- Old Dominion University,
- Major: Community Health/Industrial Hygiene
- Degree: M.S.
- Pennsylvania State University,
- Major: Microbiology
- Degree: B.S.
- None. Lecturer only.
Licensures and Certifications
- Certified Master Training Specialist
- Sponsoring Organization: U.S. Navy Chief of Naval Education and Training
- Date Obtained: 1992-04-30
- Certified Industrial Hygineist
- Sponsoring Organization: American Board of Industrial Hygienists
- Date Obtained: 1997-11-12
- Expiration Date: 2016-06-01
- Certified Safety Professional
- Sponsoring Organization: Board of Certified Safety Professionals
- Date Obtained: 2009-02-26
- Expiration Date: 2014-02-26