Check your application status online
Application Status Check is provided as a feature in the LEO Online information system. Use the following steps to access your personal application status.
- Go to LEO Online.
- You will be prompted for a User ID and PIN.
- User ID is your Social Security Number
- PIN is your 6-digit date of birth (MMDDYY)
- For security and privacy purposes, you will be prompted to change your PIN. (First time only.)
- Click Admissions, Registration, Student Records, Graduation Information, Credit Card Payments, and Financial Aid
- Click Admissions
- Click Application Status Check
- Click on the term of the pending application (ex. Fall 2011) whose details you wish to view. All applications will have an Application Preference of "Not entered".
- Application Status shows the current status of the application.
Application Status Codes
- Incomplete = We have not received all of the required credentials. Allow seven to ten business days for receipt and processing from the date an item was mailed.
- Complete - Ready for Review = The application is complete and is awaiting review.
- Admit = The student has been offered admission.
- Deny = The student has been denied admission.