English Proficiency Requirement
If your native language is not English you must provide evidence of English proficiency to enroll in classes.
Meet the requirement with any of the following
- Satisfactory test scores (refer to chart below).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree equivalent from an accredited institution in a country where English is the native language.
- Complete (grade C or higher) 2 university-level English courses at an accredited U.S. institution. These are subject to equivalency review.
- Complete Old Dominion University's Bridge Program, indicated by:
- Old Dominion University does not recognize institutional TOEFL exams taken at other institutions.
Test Scores for English Proficiency
|GRE (verbal reasoning)||150|
|SAT (critical reading)||480|
|GCSE or GCE||"O" level pass in English|
|CPE||C or higher|