SEES Leadership Awards
Who Do You Think Deserves Recognition?
It is that time of year again for the annual Student Engagement and Enrollment Services Leadership Awards. This is an opportunity to recognize student leaders and organizations that have excelled in their leadership.
Know someone who deserves recognition? Please take the time to nominate a candidate for the Student Engagement and Enrollment Services Awards. Award nominations can be submitted online via org sync https://orgsync.com/52027/forms March 1 through March 31, 2013.
Award categories include:
- Advisor of the Year Award
- New Organization of the Year Award
- Community Service of the Year Award
- Leader of the Year Award (graduate & undergraduate)
- Program of the Year Award
- Student Organization of the Year Award
- Maggi Curry-Williams Quiet Influence Award
- Monarch Citizen of the Year Award
- New Member of the Year Award
- Global Leadership of the Year Award
- Intercultural Initiative of the Year Award (Individual & Organization)
- Barbara Jordan Community Service Award
- Recreation and Wellness Student of the Year Award
Please contact OSAL at 757-683-3446 if you have any questions.
Posted By: Deborah Bousman
Date: Mon Mar 04 12:59:33 EST 2013