Now Hiring a Marketing Intern
Marketing Intern for ARAMARK - Monarch Dining Services
This is a part-time, paid position, $8/hr. Equal Opportunity Employer. If qualified and interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The marketing intern will assist the marketing team with dining program promotions and events, marketing research projects, and will be instrumental in increasing the social media presence of Monarch Dining Services.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Marketing major or marketing focus, social media marketing (texting, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook) strong communication skills (oral and written), computer skills, effective multi-tasking, effective collaboration, enthusiasm, creativity, current undergraduate or graduate ODU student
- Communicates social media news
- Preparation and distribution of signage throughout campus and to all Monarch Dining locations
- Assists in writing the monthly newsletter
- Updates the website as needed
- Tracks website data
- Participates in dining events via tabling, taking pictures, decorating, and whatever else is needed
- Supports marketing research efforts through secret shops, intercept surveys, competitive analysis, data collection, traffic pattern analysis, focus groups, and soliciting student feedback
Posted By: Scott Harrison
Date: Mon Oct 08 20:40:46 EDT 2012