Breast Cancer Bra Decorating Contest
Bra Decorating Contest 2012
Wednesday, October 24th, 4:00pm.
All entries must be turned in to the Women’s Center (1000 Webb Center).
The show is open to all original artworks from students, faculty and staff, and student organizations. All entries should be tasteful.
The organizing committee reserves the right to refuse to accept or display any entry.
There will be first, second, and third place winners. The winners will be announced the day after the event.
For more information:
Vote for your favorite:
At the ODU Breastival and Fun Walk
Thursday, October 25th, 12:30pm – 2:00pm
Location: Kaufman Mall
Fees: $1 per vote for your favorite design
• All entries are to be based on a new front or back-closure under-wire bra (any size). All straps, front, back, and sides may be completely decorated. Strapless bras cannot be accepted. Please do not sew the bra closed.
• Bras should be well constructed as they may be moved and mounted for display numerous times. Appliques and other applied objects should be firmly attached.
• Bras are to be constructed of materials that are not perfumed, soiled, perishable, or in any way inherently dangerous.
• Bras must be constructed in a manner that allows for displaying on a hanger. No backing panels or plaques.
• Each entry must include a name tag with the designer’s or group’s name, contact information, and bra name. Name tags must be hung from the clasp of the bra. All designers are encourage to include a short paragraph of 50 words or less describing your inspiration for the piece.
100% of the proceeds will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation
For More Information:
1000 Webb Center
Posted By: Kelly Press
Date: Mon Oct 15 08:32:41 EDT 2012