3/21 NVivo Webinar: Using NVivo as a Research Tool
Complimentary NVivo Webinar: Using NVivo as a Research Tool
Date: Thursday, March 21
Time: 4:30 - 5:30pm EDT
Registration Link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/705594394
After you register, an email will be sent to you with instructions on how to join.
What you will learn:
- An overview of the key features of NVivo software
- How NVivo supports qualitative and mixed methods research
- Using NVivo for writing robust literature reviews
- NVivo for grant writing and research proposal development, data management and analysis, and manuscript preparation
- How NVivo provides a platform to collaborate with colleagues or your research team in real time
Using real data from a Duke University study of the impact of coastal environmental change on residents’ lives. We will demonstrate how NVivo software works with different types of data such as interviews, focus groups, video, surveys, and social media.
The webinar is planned as an interactive session, comments and questions are welcomed.
This webinar is being offered by the ODU English Department and QSR International.
Posted By: Owen Elks
Date: Mon Mar 18 18:12:50 EDT 2013