- Provide Transfer Guide to Community College Counselors and possibly to prospective transfer students.
- Change requirements for admission from 2.2 to higher and the enrollment/financial implications if changed.
- How can we recruit more transfer students?
- Will the Virginia Transfer Grant create more applications for admission?
- Discuss A.AS and A.A. and how we can get information to students in early part of their enrollment at community college - better web site..bridge program, etc?
- What will be the impact of Degree Works?
- Should we have different policies regarding non-degree admission specifically on campus?
|Steering Committee Representative||Sandra Waters|
|Data and Assessment Committee Representative||Carolyn Eakin|
|Committee Members||Marty Sharpe
Chris Davis/Elaine Dawson
Adam Samson (student)
Minutes, Meeting Dates and Agenda
- Monday, September 8, 10:30 a.m. -11:30 a.m.
- Monday, September 29, 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Monday October 6, 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, October 10, 19:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Monday, November 3, 10:30- 11:30 a.m.