- Should we consider not requiring SAT/ACT for high level GPAs?
- Should we consider using SAT/ACT Math scores as a factor in admissions? Different for some majors?
- What is the optimal size of the freshman class - please provide data for class sizes of 2400, 2500 & 2600.
- What should the freshmen class look like - diversity/gender/ First generation students, etc?
- How should we recruit more out of state students - what is the cost of recruiting an out of state student?
- Should we reconsider the scholarship award structure?
- How is our tuition pricing as compared to other surrounding states?
- Should we consider differential admission requirements for some majors?
- How can we improve the communication with admitted students across the campus?
- How can the admissions office increase the involvement of faculty and staff in the recruitment process? What would be the "numbers" effect of such a decision?
|Steering Committee Representative||Mary Swartz|
|Data and Assessment Committee Representative||Carolyn Eakin|
|Committee Members||Eric Anderson
Aseem Rastogi (student)
Katherine Hamilton (student)
Lauren Edrington (student)
Minutes, Meeting Dates and Agenda
- Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 7, 2009
- FY 100 Students Progression Chart
- Maximizing the Effectiveness of the Admissions Web Site, EDUVENTURES (September, 2007)
- Effects of a Change to Admission by School, EDUVENTURES (September, 2007)
- Using ASQ Data to Identify Student Marketing Strategies, EDUVENTURES (December, 2008)
- Retooling the Enrollment Funnel: Strategies and Metrics for a New Era, Noel-Levitz White Paper (2009)
- Institutional Research and Assessment, The Use of Compass Math Test on Course Placement and First Math Course Grades'Relationship with Grades in Second Math Course, 12/5/06.
- Finch, Veronica, Noel Levitz Project, 4/30/07.
- Report of Enrollment Management Sub Committee #6 Report, October 11, 2007.
- Retention for Fall 2007 Freshman by High School GPA and SAT Total Score Grid, Office of Institutional Research and Assessment, October 2008.
- Meetings & Recommendation Summaries