- What are the types of infrastructure to consider?
- Faculty availability (college specific)
- Staff resources
- On-campus student housing
- How are resources being matched to enrollment - monitor numbers and quality of students?
- Provide options when suggesting solutions (first, second, and third, for example).
- Each semester may be different in respect to capacity issues, so a plan would need to incorporate Fall, Spring, and Summer terms separately.
- Some studies show we have enough classrooms, but the distribution of teaching across the day may not be optimal for use of the available rooms.
- Is there a common understanding of "instructional space" and our capacity?
- What is the optimal mix of who is housed on campus (in-state vs. out-of-state, how many from each class and level, etc.)? What are the priority and best strategy to distribute housing units?
- If we were to go to a flat semester tuition rate, how does that impact classroom utilization? If there is a flat rate, what would need to be done to the tuition rate to accommodate part-time students, i.e., would the part-time rate structure change and if so how?
- In terms of staff/instructional resources, what is the impact of enforcing the rule that research assistants must be funded from research funds, and not state funds? State funds are to be used for undergraduate instruction.
- What is (has been, will be) the impact of Information Technology investments on capacity/resources?
|Steering Committee Reprsentative||Scott Harrison|
|Data and Assessment Committee Representative||Scott Harrison|
|Committee Members||James Long
Minutes & Meeting Dates
- Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 3:00 p.m - 4:00 p.m. - Webb Center, Rector's Room
- Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Webb Center, Rector's Room
- Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Webb Center, Rector's Room
- Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 3:00pm-4:00pm - Webb Center, Rector's Room
- Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Webb Center, Rector's Room
- Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. - Webb Center, Rector's Room
- Thursday, February 5, 2000, Webb Center, Rector's Room
- Creating A Culture of Positive Reinforcement
- Enrollment Management Infrastructure Committee, September 15, 2008
- Enrollment Projection Update 9/2008
- EPA 3 yr totals summary final tsR
- IPEDS Data Feedback Report 2008, National Center for Education Statistics, 2008
- Room Statistics 5/31/07 thru 6/30/08
- Three Yr EAP longitudinal change final_ts
- Don January 22, 2009
- Don January 29,2009
- Meeting & Recommendation Summaries