Profs Selected for Faculty Proposal Preparation Program
The Office of Research recently announced the faculty members who were selected for its Faculty Proposal Preparation Program (FP3).
The goal of the program is to help faculty members submit high-quality, competitive proposals to external funding agencies by financially assisting the colleges to release a faculty member from one course of their teaching commitment during the semester.
The following faculty members were chosen for an FP3 during the 2014-15 academic year:
- Guijan Wang (Chemistry & Biochemistry)
- Jing He (Computer Science)
- Judith Dunkerly-Bean (Teaching and Learning)
- Jeffry Moe (Counseling and Human Services)
- Xixi Wang (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- Sheri Colberg-Ochs (Human Movement Sciences)
- Mengyan Dai (Sociology and Criminal Justice)
Deans may nominate up to two tenure-track faculty members for the fall semester and two for the spring semester. Faculty should have a well-formulated and meritorious project that has already undergone internal review, but for which funding has not yet been sought or achieved. For more information about the program, visit