Campus Master Plan Presentations Scheduled During Month of October
Old Dominion Chief Operating Officer David Harnage unveiled the university's proposed Campus Master Plan Sept. 20 and 27 at faculty open forums, which were among the first in a series of presentations to the campus and surrounding communities that are designed both to inform and solicit feedback.
As Harnage noted in his Sept. 13 letter to faculty and staff announcing the presentations, the draft plan "reflects the physical embodiment of Old Dominion University's academic, research, student life and athletic goals and vision over the next 20 years, and beyond."
CAMPUS MASTER PLAN PRESENTATIONS SCHEDULE
- Oct. 1 - Student Government Association, 3:30 p.m., Board of Visitors Room, Webb Center
- Oct. 9 - Jim Spore, 9 a.m., Virginia Beach City Hall
- Oct. 9 - Student Forum, 7 p.m., North Cafeteria, Webb Center
- Oct. 10 - Vice President for Research area, 9 a.m., 2300 IRP1
- Oct. 10 - Vice President for University Advancement area, 10:30 a.m., Kornblau Alumni Center
- Oct. 10 - Student Forum, 12:30 p.m., 102 Mills Godwin Jr. Building
- Oct. 11 - Vice President for Academic Affairs area, 3 p.m., 1005 Constant Hall
- Oct. 14 - Vice President for Student Engagement and Enrollment Services area, 1 p.m., North Cafeteria, Webb Center
- Oct. 14 - Vice President for Human Resources area, 2:30 p.m., 1505 Spong Hall
- Oct. 15 - Vice President for Administration and Finance area, 2:30 p.m., Big Blue Room, Constant Center
- Oct. 15 - Lambert's Point Civic League, 7 p.m., Lambert's Point Community Center
- Oct. 16 - Athletics, 8:15 a.m., Big Blue Room, Constant Center
- Oct. 17 - Larchmont Civic League, 7:30 p.m., Larchmont Methodist Church
- Oct. 24 - College of Business and Public Administration, 10:30 a.m., 2003 Constant Hall
- Oct. 25 - Frank Batten College of Engineering and Technology, 1 p.m., 1202 Engineering and Computational Sciences Building
- Oct. 25 - College of Arts and Letters, 2:30 p.m., 9024 Batten Arts and Letters Building
- Oct. 31 - College of Health Sciences, 9 a.m., 2113 Health Sciences Building
- Oct. 31 - Darden College of Education, 1 p.m., 118 Education Building
- Oct. 31 - College of Sciences, 2:30 p.m., 1202 Engineering and Computational Sciences Building
Updates to the Campus Master Plan will continue to be posted at www.odu.edu/masterplan.