Board of Visitors to Meet Sept. 26
The Old Dominion University Board of Visitors will meet Thursday, Sept. 26, in the Webb Center Board Room. The schedule, tentative agenda and committee meeting agendas are available at the Board of Visitors website: http://www.odu.edu/about/bov/agendas-minutes/2013-2014/09-26-13.
The schedule for the day's meetings is as follows:
- Audit Committee - 8-8:30 a.m., James/Lynnhaven River Room
- Joint Session: Presentation by Provost Carol Simpson on establishing a college of continuing education - 8:30- 9 a.m., Board Room
- Academic and Research Advancement Committee - 9:30-11 a.m., President's Dining Room
- Administration and Finance Committee - 9:30-11 a.m., Board Room
- Institutional Advancement Committee - 11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., Board Room
- Student Advancement Committee - 11 a.m. to 12:15 p.m., President's Dining Room
- Board of Visitors - 1 p.m., Board Room.